Custom Portrait set

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Suule
On Master

Custom Portrait set

Post by Suule »

Something from my custom dungeon for all of you to enjoy.Steal it, use it, change it, play with it. I've created it from old CSB/DM portrait set and added 2 bits from Theron's Quest. Here it is in the GIF format, sligthly enlarged:

I don't have any idea how to modify Daroo, Airwing, Hissa and Gothmog yet. I'll update the set when I'm done with it.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I like Stamm in black and Tiggy with her new hair.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Mophus is still scary. And does that female doggy only have two boobs? That's an anotomical mistake with the Vah Shir (cat people) in EQ - the females only have two boobs. How many cats/dogs do you see suckling only two kittens/puppies at a time?
But anyway, I like Linflas's quiver of arrows. Hmm Zed looks likehe's wearing lipstick lol. If that is Zed there, without the moustache. I've done crappy versions of Hissssa, Gothmog, Wuuf (my Avatar), and Gando myself, in Paintbrush. For Daroou you could give him omre fur/less fur or make him a different colour or give him fangs or something. The same for Hissssa, minus the fur part ;).
Hmm, I don't recognise that guy in between Leta and the red-haired Gando...
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

That's Theron from Theron's Quest but with a different top. Black beard Stamm is relly Hexa from the same game. Muslce dude with long blonde hair is Hakar, also from TQ.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oh I've never played that...would explain why I didn't recognise them hehe :).
On Master

Post by Suule »

Well I did Black Stamm myself before looking at Hexa. Then I loaded the Theron's Quest portrait set and went ""Dang! I must change it." I wanted to him red beard, but I already had Gando as the Dwarf.

I modded Theron a bit ( Added leather armour instead of the tunic ), I left Hakar unchanged (To balance the number of blond people in my set. I modded Stamm to look like Hexa unintetionally though ( Hexa AFAIK had a buckler and a sword )

UPDATE: