chaos strike back level five

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
bzzz

chaos strike back level five

Post by bzzz »

hello :)
i m new in this forum firstly im happy to be beside you because dm was a game of my childrenhood (sorry for my bad english)and i reach to end it in looking for in this forum .
now i play with csb and i have a problem i can't get the winged key in level five (24;14) there are a lot pit visible and invisible and everywhere i go it s unsuccessful
please someone can help me
thank you :wink:
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

There are two green pushbuttons nearby.
If you do the right (or the left) thing then the
Winged Key becomes available.

This is a difficult area.
tunda
Neophyte

Post by tunda »

Paul Stevens wrote:There are two green pushbuttons nearby.
If you do the right (or the left) thing then the
Winged Key becomes available.

This is a difficult area.
thank you for your answer :wink: i see the green pushbuttons but theres an invisible pit in front of them and every time i fall where is the way to reach the greenbuttons
The one who prefers the wealth or the power to friends Sure has no his check Sense
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

You need to approach that area from the
west via the trick wall. You neet to defeat
a Coatl there and activate a pressure pad.

Post by Guest »

Paul Stevens wrote:You need to approach that area from the
west via the trick wall. You neet to defeat
a Coatl there and activate a pressure pad.
thank you :D
i ve reached to get the winged key now i go to the level 2 for endly open the ruby door
another question i read that i will need to have a squeletton key to have the ku corbum how can i get it
and thank you to have answeres so fast :wink:
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

You do not need the Squeletton key. It might
be nice a couple of places but is not at all
needed.
tunda
Neophyte

Post by tunda »

hello :D
now i ve got the dain corbum and
now after i ve killed the dragons and put the tower power in the eye i ve found two upstairs with a door (squeleton key) is there another way to across this door :wink:
The one who prefers the wealth or the power to friends Sure has no his check Sense
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

Indeed. Go back down to the
Dragon's Den and up the other stairway.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Yes there is - just follow the other stairs and you will find out. ;) Good you already have the DAIN corbum - DAIN is the hardest path in my book.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

I think Dain is easy. Cast Freeze Life a couple of times, whack a few buttons, grab a chest and leg it. Of course, that's if you come off the Junction of the Ways at the correct destination, otherwise you'll have legions of Rives and Water Elementals to fight before you even get close. Oh, and you need to know what to do with that Orange Gem.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

For being that smug about Dain, people might have a few suggestions : )

Post by Guest »

Paul Stevens wrote:Indeed. Go back down to the
Dragon's Den and up the other stairway.
hello :D
thank you for your answer but i loose myself i m in a level where i have found a square key and a flamitt in an alcove (its a hole like when a champion died he resurrected) and after there are many many worms
i have looked in the map but i can t find where i am .someone can tell me what the part of level it is
thank :wink:
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Many many worms? Hmm are they brown or gold? Actually saying that I think the only gold ones are in the starting room. Can't remember.
You may either be on the bottom level or the top level (is it top or second-from-top...no it's top isn't it...?). If it's the bottom level there is nothing there apart from worms and umm...nothing much. If it's the top level then there is a very very cool sword in an alcove somewhere which is called Dragon Fang. Very very good sword :D. There will also be lots and lots of Demons (brown lizard-snake things with hands that chuck fireballs at you).
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I suppose you are at level 1, at the top of the dungeon. This is by far the most confusing and evil part of the whole game; there is lots of stuff to find and to discover, but you do not need to go there yet. You actually only have to visit this level once, at the very end of the game, but you can find lots of usefull stuff in there right now as well (like the Dragon Fang Ameena mentioned - it is the best weapon in the game), so go and explore some more.

Post by Guest »

Trantor wrote:I suppose you are at level 1, at the top of the dungeon. This is by far the most confusing and evil part of the whole game; there is lots of stuff to find and to discover, but you do not need to go there yet. You actually only have to visit this level once, at the very end of the game, but you can find lots of usefull stuff in there right now as well (like the Dragon Fang Ameena mentioned - it is the best weapon in the game), so go and explore some more.
its right i have found the dragon fang in an alcove should i come bac and where to get ku corbum
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

The Corbum are all one level down from the top.

There are not an infinite number of worms. You can kill
them all and be done with it. Go back down one level and
look down the hallway both ways. All four Corbum are
accessed in approximately the same way around a central
column.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Yay Dragon Fang is my favourite weapon - hits really hard :D.
And you get the Ku Corbum from the Ku side of the Corbum Pillar. To get there you have to go through the Dead End and the Dragon Den and all that. That is Ku.
All the four paths after the DDD lead you to a different side of the Corbum Pillar where you can get the Corbum for that path. When you have all four then you can go up to the top level, which is where you are now with the Worms.
Neophyte

Post by tunda »

im back at the level 1 near the power tower i have 2 ways at right i go to the 2 upstairs at the top it s the squeletton key at the middle of these there a way with a lot of pits and an alcove inside there was a water skin ihaven t found a way to across this room
at left there are two upstairs too and before i go up at the upstairs there s an alcove nothing inside
if i go up i m going to level 0 i am lost :cry: :wink:
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

If you've been up the stairs from the Dragon Den somewhere and found a room with loads of pits and a pillar with an alcove in it then you've already got the Ku Corbum because that pillar is the Corbum Pillar. You will need to go back to the DDD and take another path in order to get the other Corbums.

Post by Guest »

Ameena wrote:If you've been up the stairs from the Dragon Den somewhere and found a room with loads of pits and a pillar with an alcove in it then you've already got the Ku Corbum because that pillar is the Corbum Pillar. You will need to go back to the DDD and take another path in order to get the other Corbums.
hello :D endly i ve got now the ku corbum i m in the junction and i go to neta
thanks for your informations
do you know how many levels a champions are in the master competence
my warriors are master =
my wizard too
can i make them go up more
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

the power levels and then archmaster
tunda
Neophyte

Post by tunda »

what is archmaster
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

the highest level you can get aft mon ( /¦ ) master