which DMjava dungeon is the best?

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Adamo
Italodance spammer

which DMjava dungeon is the best?

Post by Adamo »

help ! I need to know wchich of DMjava dungeons, that doesn`t have an equivalent in RTC/CSBwin (of course except those converted, like DM, CSB, EOB etc.) is the best?
I need to know that, because since RTC became so powerfull, it might be worthy to recreate something from DMjava engine to RTC.
That might be work for me (but I guess in that case it could last years), but it might be a work for another person (especially with a good RTC editor knowledge, wchich I don`t have a lot!)

So, did anyone played so lot of DMjava customs to judge?
Order of Sar??
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

Try posting the question in the DMJava Forum. It's much 'quieter' there, though. Forum contains pop-ups.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Or, in other words, as you were :)
Joramun
Mon Master

Post by Joramun »

The provided Dungeon was good enough. I did not finished it because I was blocked by a maze full of beholders, and then I switched to Conflux that was richer, but still it is good. You will notice that you could replace some of your characters during the game. I have not played other dungeons except EOB, but it seemed bugged... maybe deserve a remake, still.