[Fixed for V0.40] Stamina drain on level down too harsh

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
TheMormegil
Adept

[Fixed for V0.40] Stamina drain on level down too harsh

Post by TheMormegil »

Experimenting with the new gain/lose experience actions I notice that you always end up with less stamina. I think going down ninja levels is particularly bad.
I made a new version of the pendant feral that actually raises your level when you don it and lowers it when you take it off.
If you put it on and take it off repeatedly you end up with 1 stamina.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

No, i think this is how it should work, as otherwise you would genetically mod your charatcers to get better stats against a level drainer

I think losing a level should have a cost assiciated
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Btw I think this is actually a good action - you can gain a proper level putting the pendant feral on, but it will now cost you physically to remove it...kinda eveil if there is some reason not to want to wear it later
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Interestingly I agree with both of you.

Beowuuf you're right - stamina (and other stats) should decrease when you lose a level.

TheMormegil you're right - the drain is far too much; there's a bug in the calculation; now fixed for V0.40.