Not that anyone remembers me, but

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Stryker
Novice

Not that anyone remembers me, but

Post by Stryker »

I'm back :D

Haven't been on here for over a year. I had to move across the country, and staying at my Aunt and Uncle's over the summer, I couldn't access my dungeon I was working on. Then after that came school. Ugh.

Anyway, going into my last year of high school in a few weeks. So I'll be on here frequently from now on. :)

I see I missed an update or two. Last version I remember was .35 (or was it .36?)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Welcome back - and wow, have you missed alot then! v0.45 or 46, and there is alot of cool stuff in there now
Stryker
Novice

Post by Stryker »

Hehe, I noticed when I opened my first demo-map there's a few bugs now. I sometimes get damaged for no reason when I'm moving, and when I open it up in the editor, there's no way I can compile it becaus eof the massive lsit of bugs I get :P And there was nothing wrong with it with .35, hehe.

Looks like I did miss alot.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Hey, welcome back...I think I remember you :).
Novice

Post by Stryker »

Well, yeah. You're on my MSN after all :P You drew the graphics for the bandages for my dungeon, remember? :o
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Ohh was that you? Cool wb :D.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Aaaaactually, the only real thing probably stoppign the fixing compile for backwards compatibility will be the wall_icon_map fix - look up one of the previous threads somewhere about it!
Stryker
Novice

Post by Stryker »

beowuuf wrote:Aaaaactually, the only real thing probably stoppign the fixing compile for backwards compatibility will be the wall_icon_map fix - look up one of the previous threads somewhere about it!
Gotcha. I'll do a search.

Because, even though you could finish the dungeon in 9 minutes with all secrets (if you knew where to go), I was actually pretty proud that I figured out the editor and managed to actually hide the secrets :P got my little brother to test it out. He's only ten, but I swear he has some innate gaming ability or something xP
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Belleville? dude.. I'm SO sorry... :S

I lived in Trenton far too long.. very.. very boring. :P.. sorry for the OT... just had to :D
Stryker
Novice

Post by Stryker »

xD

Yeah, it's kinda boring.

But I'll live.