First steps with women

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I don't have a terrible lot to add here, as the question itself has gone, and many people have given much better advice than I ever could (though I didn't read Adamo's post - I'm too scared).

A little update on my personal love life: I have a new girlfriend since last week, and she is my colleague with whom I share an office. We were joking about having a relationship for months, and, well, it's not just jokes anymore. This has taught me one thing clearer than ever before: Just be yourself. Don't pretend to be something that you are not. In the end, you eventually won't be able to pretend anymore anyway, so you shouldn't even start it. I know it has been said before, but I just wanted to add my striking experience how important that is.

Good luck to all singles on this board!

Oh, about the monk think Gambit: You won't be able to do it. I wanted to become a monk lots of times, and see where I am now. :wink:
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

ha ha heh
keep your gor coin handy
MitchB1990
Artisan

Post by MitchB1990 »

being single isn't horrible at my age. Especially if they are high school ones :/
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. Joined 27 Feb 2005 as Dark.