TeoWand where by Crom is it???

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Kad Buree The Flake
Neophyte

TeoWand where by Crom is it???

Post by Kad Buree The Flake »

I'm currently on level three of RTC in the lair of the Magenta Worms, the kind of bait that if attached to a fishing line would happily demolish a full grown Pike.

Anyway their not my major concern, been through this level many times before and I'm on top of my poison bomb strategy, plus the old dungeon door technique if all else fails.

No my overriding preoccupation is the absence of the TeoWand, I'm in front of the first of the two sucessive doors at latitude 21 longitude 24 on my trusty Dungeon A-Z (fairly early on in this level) but damned if I can locate the TeoWand, even with the aid of maximum lighting I just can't locate it.

Has it been banished from RTC? I know it's a subtle artifact in terms of colour but it's never been that hard to locate before.

But if someone can assure me that it does exist in RTC I shall continue to forage around for it.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It is in the small chamber 2x2 chamber before the coin operated wall blocker, but don't underestimate how very, very hard it is to see grey keys and small wands in RTC.
Kad Buree The Flake
Neophyte

Post by Kad Buree The Flake »

Many thanks for this assist, and I will proceed with due caution as the thought of having to retrace one's steps too often through this level is sobreing indeed as those Magenta worms have the habit of re-spawning themselves many times over.