Minion help

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Rikuwuuf
Neophyte

Minion help

Post by Rikuwuuf »

This is my first time playing through DM2. I'm using the latest Return to Chaos if that matters any. First off is there a way to kill them? That one in the graveyard area destroyed me over and over so I just avoided it. Second how do you control yours? I read in the walkthrough about a map or something but the only one I found was the basic one in the very beginning. I just found the blue one on the first level of the keep but all I can do with it is see little green dots. From what I read I'm missing something big. Please help.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

RTC isn't a faithful conversion of DM2. It doesn't have user created minions or the ability to control them with maps, plus a bunch of other features are missing too.

If you want those, you need to play the original game. Try the PC version in DosBox.

Welcome to the forums :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Enemy Minions are normal creatures, spells from a distance and melee weapons will wipe them out (unless some new version has a bug!)

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”