Fable 2

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daecon
Expert

Fable 2

Post by Daecon »

Fable 2 is supposed to be released in New Zealand tomorrow. I'm getting up at the crack of dawn (9am) to go and get my pre-ordered copy.

According to the GameFAQs boards there are some pretty nasty bugs and serious glitches in the game which slipped through (somehow) undetected but I'm still going to get it anyway...

I really enjoyed Fable so I'm expecting fun.
Child of Darkness,
Child of Light,
Cast your Influence,
Cast your Might!
Broken_Paladin
Craftsman

Post by Broken_Paladin »

Fable 1 was a great game, i played and played it. From what I heard about fable 2 its supposed to be great.
About the glitches I heard alot of them happen in co-op mode, you start floating,etc. I still want to play it :)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I'm currently replaying Fable on my XBox after getting a sudden urge to do so a couple of weeks ago. Looks like Fable 2's only gonna be out on the XBox 360 (at least at first) so unless they bring it out on PC I don't suppose I'll be able to play it. It does look pretty cool, though :).
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXzHHVu ... re=related

We bought Fable 2 for our oldest son (17). He's chosen the wicked path.
He 'show nuff' don't look perty. :o

I've watched him play it for short periods of time, so I might eventually try it out.
(depends on C3's hold on me :wink: )

He hasn't noticed any bugs in the game.
If he does, I'll try to mention them.

Oh yeah, its a 360 game.
"Wuuf's big brother"