zelda:twilight princess for Wii/gamecube (spoilers)

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

zelda:twilight princess for Wii/gamecube (spoilers)

Post by cowsmanaut »

So if you've played it all the way through, I'd like to hear what you thought about it. I just finished it finally, which is not bad if you think about my work schedule.. I got it at launch and have managed to put an hour in here and there.

My main over all impression was that they added a lot of nice features in the start of the game allowing you to think and discover things to do with that ability to turn from human to dog. Like being able to speak to other animals, or getting different reactions, or finding hidden things.

It became a bit like second nature by the end though and I almost felt like I should have earned some new ability to take on ganon.. rather than just a simple power up to my sword.

I like how they also split up the ending in many parts.. where I thought it was over.. and then got a bit more.. it was for those patient people who actually wait to see "the end" before turning off the console :)

thoughts?
Erik Bauer
Adept

Re: zelda:twilight princess for Wii/gamecube (spoilers)

Post by Erik Bauer »

Actually I think it is one of the best games ever. It completely hooked both me an my wife to our Wii with endless hours of gameplay.
Don't let a closed door stop you
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Re: zelda:twilight princess for Wii/gamecube (spoilers)

Post by cowsmanaut »

I really did enjoy it, but now my wii has died a miserable horrible death, and so did my ps3.. so now I'm faced with the question of if I buy a new wii with warranty for 2 years, or try and repair this one.. my ps3 is already in the shop and I've heard nothing about it's condition for well over a week now.

Anyway.. good game.. don't remember all of the ending anymore.. I'll have to go rewatch it on youtube :)