flashchat

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Damn, and here I was hoping you'd at least buy me a pint in one of Brighton's fine hostelries...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Train fare and a round? Dear lord man! I guess I'll have to only dine on one pheasant tonight...
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Check yer PM by the way...! :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I did, your number is now in my phone, I'll give you a shout soon! You know, if I can figure out which one of the three ming vases to sell for my train fare
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

If cash is a serious prob, let's meet half way so it's not all on you? I only suggested Brighton as I thought you might like the visit?

Anyway, gimme a buzz! :D
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, no, I'm joking :) I still have my christmas bonus, and without a car or other money draining hobbies I'm fine

I would like to see Brighton - maybe the burned peer if it's still around too (the one that was on dA)

Post by Guest »

Ok, by now, all the mods probably know they can kick someone out by typing "/ban trantor" (I suppose it works with other users as well, but I haven't seen that in action - yet...). But how can the mod then unban the same person to allow him into Flashchat again?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The reasl question is do we want to? :D
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hang on, are you saying you were banned from the forum too? That shouldn't happen! Why have you created a Trantor 2 username?
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I wasn't banned from the forum, just from Flashchat. Beo was so kind to make the trantor2 account so I could rejoin Flashchat; that post above made by that account was a simple mistake of me, as I forgot to log out first. Sorry about that.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

So is Beo saying he doesn't know how to unban you from Flashchat? ;)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Hmm Flashchat seems to be fooking up my comp...I'm in there atm (with half the bloody forum lol) and first all the caht text went bold, now having clicked to another window (this one, duhh), when I try to click back to Flashchat it doesn't come up. And when I try to open my MSN Messenger window it looks all smeggy. I seem to recall Flashchat did this last time...has something about it been changed since a few months ago, or is it something about my comp being arsey?
Sorry any chaps who for some reason wanted to chat to me, but umm...don't think I should use it for now 'cause umm...well, it don't like me :(.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

nope, it is the same flashcaht : (

Hope to see you some other time then!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Well, if I'm online, not only am I in the forum, but in Messenger too if you fancy a chat ;).