Agishalmir (under construction) RTC/CSBwin

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

Interesting feature, i haven't seen that one :)
I start another thread on my own project just after posting this message.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

About progress:

I return to create dungeons under CSBwin, i just like these small & quick games. Every hi-res graphics i made for RTC you can download inside Red Crypt Source thread (it has some connections to Black Crypt game)

Probably new AGIS will be different from relased demo v20 because i got some new concepts. Totally new feature is to create your champion by select best way, travelling trough corridors in begining area. So you can select who you want to be: Male/Female, Evil/Good, Fighter/Archer/Sorcier (12 heroes which you can play) It is single champion dungeon. You start inside prison. Primary task is to escape from it, secondary is to find item- Agishalmir helm. Probably for every hero dungeon will be little different (many games in one) or just use different skills to get trough the same situation, so you can kill everything if you are evil swordsman or more think if you are good natured mage. So all dungeon as labirynth of many ways easy or not depend on who you are, which champion you select in begining.

Already i got begining area and i think about labirynth of many alternate ways (and i made some new graphics)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Zed5Duke wrote:RTC VERSION DEMO1 RELASED
Download: AGIS1v25

Its only shown some new hi-res graphics....
How did you get the "New" function to enter the dungeon immediately? Isn't there normally a delay while the doors are opened?

I imagine if you make a very small transparent bitmap, then the image has a tiny distance to travel and so it appears to be instant. Is this the case?
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Gambit37 wrote:How did you get the "New" function to enter the dungeon immediately? Isn't there normally a delay while the doors are opened?

I imagine if you make a very small transparent bitmap, then the image has a tiny distance to travel and so it appears to be instant. Is this the case?
If both door bitmaps are set to NULL, then the engine goes straight into the dungeon. BTW - this is in the default DM-II dungeon too!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Doh. Of course!