Gamebook rules

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Didn't they already do DD3? :shock:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The 'thid' book was actually just you controlling the same character as two, buying an army, and going off and doing - it didn't have a deathtrap dungeon in it

Unless there was a different book
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

DD2 is "Trial of Champions" : you are a prisoner of Lord Carnuss, Sukumvit's brother, and you kill him after having completed the labyrinth. You are not the same person who completed DD1.
What Beo mentions is the book i am reading at the same time to make comparisons : "Armies of Death" ("Les sombres cohortes" in french). In this book, you are the winner of DD2 and buy an army to fight a Demon and his trolls. This is a very difficult one-true-path story !
In "The Eye of the Dragon" , you are a money-less adventurer and make a bet with a strange guy with a big emerald. The famous labyrinth is mentioned because the next trial will begin in a few months and you meet the guy in an inn in Fang.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

There are several FF about Zagor's labyrinths, but i don't remember a 3rd Sukumvit's one.