Some positives in v0.04

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Some positives in v0.04

Post by Gambit37 »

On a positive note, I'm glad that you've implemented all the spells now - and that you've fixed the bug that was in DM when casting Window. Looks much better and far more realistic now!

(For those that don't know, if Window was cast on a moving object in DM, such as a door, the 'hole' created by the spell also moved with the door - which clearly didn't make sense. George has fixed this in RTC)

Also, the firestaff now appears to cast all the correct spells as noted in a previous post. However, using Invoke should decrease mana by 1 point a go - it still doesn't in RTC.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

that reminds me

Post by cowsmanaut »

The spell des ven.. it was a poison cloud when it hit a monster.. why? is it not absorbed?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: that reminds me

Post by Gambit37 »

Yes, you're right. It's implemented wrongly in RTC. It should briefly show a cloud when it hits something (wall, monster, etc.) then it disappears - doing instant damage the way a fireball does. In RTC it creates a long lasting cloud which is wrong.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Re: that reminds me

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed this for V0.05