Minor things

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
theadder
Journeyman

Minor things

Post by theadder »

RTC is getting to be the dogs.

A couple of minor things:

1) Perhaps the "Bashability" of doors is a bit tough. When I got to "none shall pass" door on level 1, and even to the door you MUST bash down a couple of levels lower (In the "Prepare to meet your doom" area) I only had one character who could actually bash the door down with the axe, even though all four characters had "Chop" as an option when handed the axe. If that other character had been unable to bash down the door either, I would have been stuck unless I walked around fighting walls until my strength went up 30 points (and that would take FOREVER). Basically, doors should be set at a level that even the weakest characters from the HOC can aspire to...

2) Pits don't line up properly. This is most noticable in the area with all the pits that open and close as you walk around the room in the "Treasure Stores" area where you meet those green slimey things that kill the entire party in ONE hit for the first time. While walking around the room trying to navigate the pits, it just looked horrible - none of the pits remotely aligned with each other.
theadder
Journeyman

Re: Just to clarify

Post by theadder »

I meant that RTC is getting to be "The dogs b*ll*cks" - IE: Good. Not going to the dogs or anything like that :-)
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Re: Just to clarify

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.08