murphy's law...

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

is it worth it?

Poll ended at Sun May 25, 2003 8:00 am

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 4

cowsmanaut
Moo Master

murphy's law...

Post by cowsmanaut »

isn't that the way it works. You do hum and haw about doing something wondering if there is a better option and then as soon as you finally decide to go for it something better comes up right behind it.

http://www.doteasy.com/Services/WebHosting/index.cfm

few bucks more and I would get 1gig of space and 20gigs traffic. Figures.

I can still do it and user end it will all be the same. It would still be www.dungeon-master.com and the forums would be the same. It would just be down for a few hours while it was set up.

is it worth it?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

See what kind of traffic you are getting
If it creeps up or if the opffer starts to creep up then move, otherwise I would bask in the current move

Muyrphy's law also dictates if something can go wrong it will! I just sepnd a week and a half fighting about a shift in domain name for muy company that should have swapped behind the scenes in a few days!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Sounds a good deal, but I wouldn't bother with it unless you really think you're going to use it. Your current quota should be more than enough for our little universe to exist quite happily! :)
Equus / ZPC
Big head, big heart

hosting

Post by Equus / ZPC »

I can get you a free hosting of 500MB storage and 5GB traffic per month... u see there are always some good offers. But as Gambit said is it really needed?