Diabetes cure??

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Diabetes cure??

Post by cowsmanaut »

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do? ... ID=1335371

I don't know if anyone else has head this yet however it is big news. I've had friends who were hit by this condition and devastated by it. So to me it's a big deal.

moo
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Very interesting and fantastic news for long-term sufferers! I read the article, and it's clear that doctors and scientists don't consider it a complete cure, but if it's largely successful, has no negative side effects, and is made available to as many people as possible, it an only be a good thing.
Equus / ZPC
Big head, big heart

a big news

Post by Equus / ZPC »

That's what I call a big news. I didn't know that anything like that is possible... I guess that it won't be available to too large crowd but sound awesome... also have some friends with diabetes...

crazy world, this one, isn't it? ;-)

Take care boys
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, I'm sure there are only a few doctors right now who could do it. As time goes on others will learn. Then it will be more available.

Heck, it's not any more amzing than cloning organs. I was talking about this, this morning. Being able to recreate organs and grow them to transplant later into the patient.

Medicine is comming a looooong way.

moo