I'm baaaack!

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Toni Y
Adept

I'm baaaack!

Post by Toni Y »

Like the topic says, I'm coming back to the DM community :)

Anything new during the past 6-12 months? :)

- Toni Ylisirniö, creator of Return of Chaos, Grave of King Millius and DM2 dungeons.
Toni Ylisirniö
Author of Grave of King Millias, Return of Chaos, and DM2 dungeons.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: I'm baaaack!

Post by beowuuf »

Hello, welcome back.

Umm, Alandale's DM Java finally reached the light of day, George has also produced a DM clone called Return To Chaos, and there is a proper CSB for windows created by Paul Stevens
A few new DMuted dungeons have come to light, a few more are in the pipes, and also a few of us are trying finishing a teamwork dungeon...one level still completely free to do with as wanted if you are feeling any DMute urges : ) Also, Gambit is creating a new large DM website.
Sadly Daniel's message board and site finally disappeared into 404dom, though some of the later posts got archived on this board.

So yup, things have happened : )

RTC - pub50.ezboard.com/breturntochaos
DM Java - pub54.ezboard.com/bdungeonmasterjava
CSB4win through the revamped DM/CSB encyclopoedia (dmweb.free.fr - now has forums too)
DMuted dungeons (including yours, delete them if you don't want them there) available through www.freedrive.com - login: dmdungeons/password: dungeons
RTC graphical sets/bios/general chat on drake's site at chaos.zpc.cz

Welcome back again...Grave and Return of Chaos were the first and most kick-ass dungeons I ever played!
<i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub17.ezboard.com/ubeowuuf.showP ... beowuuf</A> at: 9/12/01 10:57:55 pm
</i>
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Toni Y
Adept

Fascinating news...

Post by Toni Y »

Fascinating news... I had tried RTC already when it was still in very early stages, but not the others. I'll look into those :)
Toni Ylisirniö
Author of Grave of King Millias, Return of Chaos, and DM2 dungeons.
Zyx
DSA Master

Welcome back!

Post by Zyx »

Welcome back!