Those useless trees

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Those useless trees

Post by Ian Clark »

Hello everyone,

First of all, I do still exist (yes, really, I do!). Just about! Well, the Dm-with-modifications dungeon (see below) is backed up one a CDR somewhere. As far as I can remember, I had done most of it. It was quite good, too, I did quite a good version of level 9. It isn't intended to be harder than DM (like Grandmaster) but just an alternative - new routes, items in different places. That sort of thing.

As for the team dungeon, I am unable to do anything at the moment so if anyone else wants to carry on, do so. Let me know when you're at a dead end and I will do whatever level is left. I can't do anything to the site at the moment but will soon.

So how is everyone? I am fine, passed my exams with flying colours and am very happy :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Bloody vikings

Post by beowuuf »

Congratulations, which exams were they?

I've managed to avoid getting stuck off the coast of scotland offshore, but otherwise all is quiet, except with DM things, which I seem to be playing or doing something with it everyday.

As for the team dungeon...I think that is still with Amber

Look forward to seeing the modified DM dungeon
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!