NO CSB in RTC?

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
isamu
Apprentice

NO CSB in RTC?

Post by isamu »

I downloaded RTC from Georges site...good to finally have a proper version of DM for windows. But it claims to have CSB in there, but what's up with only the first level? Where's the utility part of the game and how do I get into the real combat part of the dungeon? Or is this purposely unavailable?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: NO CSB in RTC?

Post by beowuuf »

The main CSB part of the dungeon is..on George's HD right now. RTC is still in develpoement, but I think the next version will have the full CSB dungeon for everyone to start playtesting. The utility part/hint oracle is available by clicking on the scroll at the entrance (more flexible...you can port characters from any save into any dungeon that allows it..so you can choose CSB characters and play them in DM, though it will up the difficulty setyting doing this)
All the creatures, items, spells (such as the amiga map ones) and mechanics needed for CSB are in place in the engine too...it's just the physical dungeon missing.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!