EOB2

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

EOB2

Post by Ian Clark »

Can anyone tell me where I can download this game? I have tried hundreds of abandonware sites but can't find it. <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
BinaryBandit
Novice

ask me! :-)

Post by BinaryBandit »

I got every single game for the PC. New and old. :)

I'll send you a link for it.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: ask me! :-)

Post by Ian Clark »

Thanks for offering. I already downloaded it from www.bhlegend.com and the manual codes from <a href="http://members.tripod.com/~stanislavs/g ... ob2.htm</a> <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
BinaryBandit
Novice

EOB

Post by BinaryBandit »

Excellent IAN, saved me some time looking for it on my cd's. I've managed to sort thru half of them. So it was a good thing. :)
Secret Journey
Novice

Re: EOB

Post by Secret Journey »

This is one utterly fantastic game. I've completed it about six times and spent hours killing the hmm "aerial servants"? at the end of Azure Tower Level 4....before the Frost Giant Prison Level as they regenerate and get you a fair amount of experience (compared to other creatures). <p><p><font size=1><marquee>How's it feel when she's coming up roses, How's it feel when she's coming up sweet, How's it feel when it's all in spite of you, How's it feel when she's out of your reach?</marquee></font></p></p>
jp8000
Neophyte

Post by jp8000 »

Would it be possible to have a longplay movie of this game? (eob1 and 3 too)

and hello
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, I'm sure it's possible to make a movie of the entire game. You need DOSBox and to enable it's video feature. And some video editing software. Oh, and like a TON of spare time. :-)
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

jp8000, welcome.
you can record and watch movies of Dungeon Master/Chaos Strikes Back/its clones. It`s recorded by using CSBwin functions.
Here, take a look:
http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/851
download one of the avaliable versions, depending which OS you have, press the "dungeon" and choose "playback" option. it`s in the "misc" menu.
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
jp8000
Neophyte

Post by jp8000 »

thanks!

I have watched the recordings couple of times in ½ year..
(had completed the DM and CSB too)

I'd like to watch the 11 hour run, but because there is no possibility to pause the video, it cannot be done

but speaking about the game mentioned on the topic, I never reached the 4-wind tower, the no rest levels was too hard to solve for me
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

the levels where you could not sleep and regain spells and hps where
really cool but also unbalanced. Heard it often that people got stuck,I, too did not get out of it. One riddle, with 3x3 pressure plates and an X marked was the barrier. later I used a walkthrough..I trained with wolpertinger creatures,
half rabbit with horns and a long snout with bat wings..donno, whether they give more or less XP than aerial servants...

I guess you can switch the csb recording game speed in the menu from fast as a rabbit to iceage molasses or what is it called, no?