DM Team

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Kile

DM Team

Post by +Kile »

My sound problem still continue, but i still play whith DM! Hey boys, what is your favourite team? I have choosen Linflas, Gando, Boris and Wuuf the Bika.
+Zach

Post by +Zach »

hey, to fix the sound problem for playing dm on the computer, is while playing, I hit Ctrl + alt so that it would minimize DOS, then I just clicked on the pacifist program down on the task bar thingy, and the sound was on, try it, and let me know if it works or not, Good luck

oh, to anyone who reads this, the same day i posted those messages I figured out my problem, now im playin DM and CSB, thanks for your help! =)
+MD Pontiac

Post by +MD Pontiac »

Gotta be Stamm and Sonja up front providing the beef, and Nabi and Gothmog down back coverin the rear.
+Arios

Post by +Arios »

I search a site where i could download Dungeon Master. Please help me...
+Guest

Post by +Guest »

Gothmog up front, since he leans fighting preety quick and has the cloak of night to help avoid being hit (+8 dex). Daroou is my other fighter, since he can take a lot of hits early on and has limited wizard skill which can be built on. My current backs are wuulf for his priest skills and Mophus cos he has good mana based skills.
I think gothmog is soooo good that as a child (on my real 520ST) I named a goldfish after him, and azizi!!! Jeez I was sad...