CSB Emulation ?

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Jerry

CSB Emulation ?

Post by +Jerry »

Hi All
Which is the best Emulator to use with CSB? ST or Amiga? My system is - P2 350mz 128meg Ram and can I run it from windows?
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

Pacifist is quite good (ST emulator), I haven't tried Amiga
+Paul Cartwright

Post by +Paul Cartwright »

I have been an Atari ST owner for 5 years. However, I would recommend playing CSB under the Amiga emulator fellow. Although pacifist is quite good, Amiga emulation is just a bit more stable at the present time. When I tried playing DM under pacifist it crashed after half an hour of play. Also, you get a map scroll in the amiga version of the game. I don't think that exists in the Atari version. Haven't managed to get fellow to crash running CSB after several hours of play.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

Amiga, Winuae Works Flawlessly with CSB ^_^ i still havn't even seen the ST Dungeon of CSB yet as it crash's. plus amiga emulation like winuae handles mroe higher end computers... like emulating more memory, sound and display... plus Amiga version of CSB is better.
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

Strange, my version of WinUAE doesn't like CSB... But then again, Fellow is faster (and works) so I prefer it anyway.
Amiga version is definetly better though. Colored mouse pointer, magic map, lighting...