emulators?dissapearing items!? editors! help please!

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ravenlord50000

emulators?dissapearing items!? editors! help please!

Post by ravenlord50000 »

hello I am new to this site but not to DM2. i got it for sega cd about 5 years ago. I want to play it for PC now but have found no support from interplay on the matter. They basicaly told me that I was SOL for having a DOS game. Is the only was to play this on an emulator? BTW i have windows XP. If i can only run it on an emulator 1) which emulator works best and 2) can an emulator damage your system in any way? or adversely effect the game? Topic#2 When I played for sega cd I had a goal of collecting as many items as possible as storing themin the garrison..I found out after a while that if you pile a huge bunch of one item together they eventually turn into just one of that item........ Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it might be influenced by the limited memory of the sega cd system.... If so do items on the PC version ever disappear? I would still like to grab all the items in the game and put themin my fort :) . topic#3 I am hearing about dungeon editors. that sounds really cool to me......but do i need to know code to work them? Or is there an editor out there that i can turn on and in an hour add 5 new rooms onto the garrison? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance- ravenlord
ravenlord50000

my email

Post by ravenlord50000 »

byw the way i couldnt post that under my name (ravenlord5000) for some moronic reason so just to make sure you can get in touch with me my email is ravenlord5000@yahoo.com
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Well, best have a look at RTC: www.ragingmole.com
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”