level 3 ??

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
arsouille
Apprentice

level 3 ??

Post by arsouille »

when I arrive at level 4 into 09/24 staircase assembling 22 .I arrive normally at level 3 level that I already explored but for this level 3 plans that I have do not correspond place or it marked " diabolical demon director" there has right of a staircase
thank you
Lunever
Grand Druid

Re: level 3 ??

Post by Lunever »

Well, I don't know exactly what you try to say, but I'll try to help you anyway: The Diabolical Demon Director is a place where all 4 pathes - Ku, Ros, Dain and Neta - meet and split again. On all 4 pathes you have to enter the DDD, but there is a different exit from the DDD for every single path where you need a key you obtained earlier on that very path. From the 4 Exits of the DDD you can proceed to the 4 Corbums you need on the uppermost level to win the game.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

yes but the maps on this site (dmweb) on level 3 are not the same that the place where I am and yet I am well at the place of the demon and the maps of the other levels are the sames that the levels i have done?
thanks you but excuse me for my english
where are you leaving?
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

yes i have
2 square keys
5 keys of b
3 iron keys
1 emerald key
1 ra key
1 gold key
1 sapphire key
1 tourquoise key

do you think i have all the keys to finish this play game ? i have already go in the other level and now i do not know what exactly i can do

thanks
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Hmm, is your English sufficient to read the walkthrough at http://dmweb.free.fr/CSBWalkthrough.htm ?
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

no it is too bad i have load this wakthrough and try to traduct with systran but is not a good translate... and i do not understand very well and now I have the impression to turn in round and I do not know any more what to make too much. thank you to answer
me so quickly allways
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Ok, but the keys you really need are the keys for the 4 exits of the DDD: The ruby key for Dain, the turquoise key for Neta, the emerald key for Ros and the Solid key for Ku. If yo don't know where any of that keys is look up in the items part of this site.
Open the 4 exits of the DDD and proceed from there to retreive the 4 Corbums (Corboamite) and throw them into the FulYa-pit at z00/x18/y38.
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

thanks to Lunever to night i try to continue the levels