CSB random treasure

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

CSB random treasure

Post by Lunever »

Can anyone explain in detail how the random treasure in CSB works. In detail here means more detail than just "Well, there are some gigglers running around through some teleporters and thus the treasure is spread through the dungeon." What I'd like to know are the places where that random treasure can possibly appear.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Re: CSB random treasure

Post by PaulH »

It is a lot to explain: I would just study Dmute very closely, the answers are all there with patience...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Indeed, and no hex needed, just use the GUI to where see teleporters are

The only thing you need to know is that they are once only activations...once the teleporter is activated it is instantly closed, and cannot be re-opened
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Both Gambit and I posted entries on Cowsmanaut's forum on this today, so it should answer the question quite fully : )
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!