level 1

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
arsouille
Apprentice

level 1

Post by arsouille »

hello, I am on level 1 has 07/08 I pressed on the button while go forward I find myself on level 2; I killed the giglers and while going up and while trying to pass 08/10(level 1 ) I always return to the same place on level 2
what must i do here to can go at 09/12
thank you
arsouille
Apprentice

Re: level 1

Post by arsouille »

hello can you help me

I am on level 1 has 35/24 front a pit which opens and is closed and according to the plan there is a false pillar in front of when I try to pass I see of speed well on the line the corbum but has each time I fall below and does not see what i can do it

thanks
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

i have cross and i am with the pits all around and one who open and close on my right and i see the corbum in front of me on my right and but i do not know what i must do to go in front of this corbum
thanks
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

1) The button at 701/x07/y08 south closes the pit at z01/x08/y09 only for a very short moment, so press it and be quick passing the closed pit, or you'll visit the gigglers. Make sure your party are healthy and not overloaded.

3) After you have pressed the button south of the illusionary wall at z01/x34/y26 the pit before the corbum should open in intervalls. Make sure again that your party is healthy and not overloaded, move your party with the keyboard and keep the mouse pointer ready in the middle of the screen in order to grab the corbum quickly.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

thank you
but I try to push the button at x34, y26 that does not close the pit at x32, y23 in front of the pit who is open and is closed has x33, y23 !!! i am with the pc version of CSB
arsouille
Apprentice

Post by arsouille »

I ended up arriving has to take the corbum, thank you for the help ,it remains to me still 2 corbums has to find!!!