Manual for DM2?

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Cenobite

Manual for DM2?

Post by Cenobite »

Just wondering if there is a site that you can download a scanned or just a txt file reproduction of the manual for dungeon master 2? Preferably a scanned version. txt ones are fine for getting the basic gameplay controls and stuff, tho I couldnt find one on this site.(scanned or otherwise). Any help is appreciated.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: Manual for DM2?

Post by ChristopheF »

It is planned for the next site update. Please be patient!

Christophe
Cenobite

Post by Cenobite »

Thankyou, it's been a very long time since I played DM2 and unfortunately the game is pretty much non-existant on stores. I did however find a copy in a pawnshop but alas it had no book. I can't wait till your next update. thanks again.
Will

Post by Will »

I found it for 9 DM in Germany, if you want any scans from the box or manual to put here just let me know.

I'm also trying to finish the game atm, I already have a few comments (the walkthrough is helpful but I discovered other
things, and there are things in the walkthrough that don't seem
to work in my version of the game...)

Will

PS: Is there a way not to have the domain info published in this forum?!? That's THE main reason why I don't post more often.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Thanks, but I already have scans of the box and manual.

For the domain appearing in the forum, it is built in phorum. It will display for everyone, except the moderator (me).

Christophe

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”