closed door behind the moving portal room in skullkeep

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
chaos

closed door behind the moving portal room in skullkeep

Post by chaos »

What is inside the room, which I can't open, because of four pits, that surround the plate???
Christopher

Re: closed door behind the moving portal room in skullkeep

Post by Christopher »

If you can wait for the next site update, take a look at my walkthrough additions as I have answered the question. Hmm, I bet you don't want to wait for that do you? Easy solution is to send a Scout Minion over the plate and throw an object at it. Any object will do except not a bomb.
James Lloyd

Post by James Lloyd »

Great, and i wasted my time trying to throw it and hope it landed on the plate. perfect solution christopher.
Simon

Post by Simon »

lol I can't believe I did the entire game first time without knowing you could move scout minions, and I didn't even know about porter minions (Although I still managed to cunningly get the sword (Tempest?) located next to the pits at the start of the dungeon).

Not sure how I did that bit! lol. Probably throwing a chest (or something equally heavy).
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yup, i resorted to carefully balanced chests too! it's so easy once you get minions....
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Don't forget the second Tempest in that area also.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”