chui coincé/ I'm blocked !

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Seoub

chui coincé/ I'm blocked !

Post by Seoub »

Salut a tous !

Chui bloqué car dans la pump room, il me dit "pas d'eau". Pourtant j'ai activé tous les leviers ... Que faut il faire ???
Dans la chambre au joyau, il faut un fusible pour activer le dernier levier ?? (celui avec un symbole IR noir ...)

hello all !
In the pump room, it says "No water" ... However, I've activated all the levers, though ... What have I to do ?
And, in the huge gem room, do I use a Fuse to activate the last lever ??(those with a black IR symbol...)

Meci pour l'aide/ Thx for help !!!
Seoub

Re: chui coincé/ I'm blocked !

Post by Seoub »

Pliiiiiiiiizzzz
Help me ...
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

It should say "no water check boiler 3 levels down" (or something like that). So if the water valves and fire valves are turned on, as well as the pumps, then the boiler is probably not running. You need to go to the furnace area in the cave and it will probably be guarded by an evil Guard Minion. Destroy it so the Rockies can stroke the furnace. You should be able to cast a few guard minions at the ladder, near and over the pits that're near by, and one at the entrance to the next part of the cave. Even if they are low level Minions, they should still last awhile.
I'm not sure what you mean by the black Ir symbol. You don't need any Vaccume Fuses on that level. Make sure the fireball launchers are aimed at the Gem when they are turned on (using the two reflectors) and if the boiler is running, then the electric beam should be working.
If I haven't solved your problems, please provide more information.
Seoub

Post by Seoub »

OK I'm going to try, thx for help, Christopher !
Seoub

Post by Seoub »

Fantastic I've just tried it, and ... I've finished it !!!
thx very much for help !

but, it seems to be that dm2 is a few shorter than dm1, isn t it ?
driden

some help please

Post by driden »

i'readin the dm2 walkthrough that some cheats have been created,
is anyone can help me?
thx

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”