Dungeon Master 2

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Andrew
Neophyte

Dungeon Master 2

Post by Andrew »

Is there any way that i can play DM2 on windows? I've also tried to get it to work in DOS but it won't work.

I just got this game again, and i'm jonesin for it real bad
Christopher

Re: Dungeon Master 2

Post by Christopher »

Nope, not in windows. Maybe if you told us the problems you have when trying to run the game through DOS, someone here could help you. I've written a solution to getting it to run on DOS based on bits and pieces that others have mentioned about getting it to work; it should be in this forum somewhere. That information should help you run the game in DOS.
Andrew
Neophyte

Post by Andrew »

Right now i can't install it through DOS. I can find all the drives on my computer but the D drive.

and when in dos after it's been installed (through windows) it won't start EREGCARD.

I've gotten it to the point where i see the interplay logo, but then it just goes black
Andrew
Neophyte

Post by Andrew »

okay, i finally got it to run, but it appears as if my mouse doesn't work. I tried downloading the mouse drivers, but it said it couldn't find the mouse.

it's just the mouse.... ::sniffle:: i thought i was so close to playing again ::sigh::
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Is it cutemouse you have downloaded? If so, and if it is actually running, and you are using a normal mouse (not a USB one or anything) then it should work...odd...
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”