about dm2

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
oliver
Neophyte

about dm2

Post by oliver »

I just have some questions to ask,

what's the power of a blue steel sword ?

did you know that you can have 2 or 3 times the same heroe in your band ?

did you know that you was able to pick some items into the cryochamber without taking the guy who got the items ?

and finaly,
who knows the hexa for all the magic stuff ?

thanks
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: about dm2

Post by ChristopheF »

The next site update will publish the tips about the same champion several times in your party and stealing items from champions without taking them in your party.
Jardice
Artisan

Post by Jardice »

wow all this time i've been playing and I didn't even know that...I'll have to try these tips when they get put unto the site.
Meaningless quote:
Words cannot have meaning unless they're given a meaning, words cannot benifit or harm unless they are allowed to.
Franky D

Post by Franky D »

Stealing from the undead, is deplorable! yuk!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

They aren't undead, just frozen...so its merely theft : )

I never worry about stealing from the undead...skeletons were trying to give me the weapons point first anyay, for example, so it's more like a gift...
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Don't get too greedy when you steal. I think you can only fill up Torham's inventory once. Doing so more then once makes that (save) game corrupt and unloadable.
Nothing real special about the Blue Steel. You can create them in the Vexirk Vat and they have a unique attack (sever) which is about as powerful as a berzerk attack. It is the third most powerful weapon, along with the Morningstar. Its power rating, if that's what you're asking, is 60.
olivier

Post by olivier »

christopher,

i'm not agreed with you about the fact that we can't get many times the sames objects at once budy.
for example, i begin my third party of dm II with 10 blue jewels, 2 red jewels, and 50 green gems!!
i've been able to buy one blue steel who appears on the chop,
2 fire leg, 1 tech helm, 1 cloack of night and enough food and flask to make my band out of range of every dangers

it's right if you duplicate too many differents items, your computer will crash
but the only objects i took was:

jewel of symal
illumulet
the armor of the lezard men
and the leggings & armor of al members exept thoses you want to take in your crew

if you go to sell the objects just after you took them and save just before putting them on the table you'lle never have any problems
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

small addition: "if you go to sell the objects just after you took them and save just before putting them on the table, restart the game, and load the game you just saved, you'll never have any problems."
Good work Olivier, I didn't know that. For best results, take mostly Torso Plates from Equus.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”