Money Tip

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gobleteer

Money Tip

Post by Gobleteer »

Here's a way to make money quickly:
Clear out the Vextrix(?) area. Put everything you need in the pot, including you own staffs etc. to make as many Serpent Staffs as you can. Then go to the area outside the Axemen village where everything reappears. Put an X there with the minion map. Close the door right next to the teleporter, and go back. You can fetch the items right back after you use them! You can make tons of cash and weapons this way.
Disadvantages:
Minion gets stuck when blocked by Axemen, so clear them out once in a while.
Minion freezes after door near teleporter(E), so CLOSE IT(Or just take the key out; that's what freezes it.
SecretMaster

Re: Money Tip

Post by SecretMaster »

What I used to do (i posted a message on trying to play the game with windows 98) is just stand outside that reef barrier thingy that leads to the axeman area. Lure all the axemen, and since they don't go past that point I blasted em all with the most powerful item. Pick up all the axes, rest, and repeat. When all over ur guys are encumbered to the max with everyone full with axes, use the teleport pad and teleport (using the tech shield) back to main town. Sell all axes and repeat. I still remember this game like it was yesterday, and I haven't played for four years now.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”