WHERE IS DM2?!?!?!?

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
THE Materializer
Apprentice

WHERE IS DM2?!?!?!?

Post by THE Materializer »

I used to have Dungeon Master II, however I've misplaced my CD, and I would really love to play it again. Not only have I searched the net for a DMII for download and have nothing to show for it, I can't even find a place to BUY the friggin thing. Even the Interplay site doesn't have it, and they made the damn thing! Anyone have any info on where to download and/or buy it, let me kno. Thanks, peace be to all -
-+ THE ~ Materializer +-
Christopher

Re: WHERE IS DM2?!?!?!?

Post by Christopher »

That information is on this web page! Go to the DMII download page and take the link to the Spanish page. As far as I know, you should be able to download everything you need to play the game from the spanish web page and this site.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Christophe, I think part of the problem is that it's still not easy to find the downloads on the menu. This is because most people probably just come to the site, select General then search the downloads -- but all that page lists is tools and such like.

Perhaps you could also add links at this level to the relevant games download pages?
THE Materializer
Apprentice

Post by THE Materializer »

Dear Mr. Ned -

Dude.. I just said I searched EVERYWHERE for it, including this site. The last time I looked at that DM2 downloads page, I didn't see a "spanish" download page link, or a "french" download page link. All it had was a single dead link to the game, and it said the file was removed because it took up too much webspace. Either I was looking at an old cached copy of the page, or it was recently updated with the new links. If I wanted the damn game handed to me on a plate, I would have come here and asked to begin with. But as I said, I searched the web, I searched the Interplay site (with intent to purchase it). And I'm not a hillbilly.. I am not going to retaliate with insults because this isn't the place for that, and quite frankly I'm above your level.

Christopher -
Thank you for helping me out, I found DM2 and I'm having fun playing it once again..
-+ THE ~ Materializer +-

Post by Guest »

Christopher wrote:That information is on this web page! Go to the DMII download page and take the link to the Spanish page. As far as I know, you should be able to download everything you need to play the game from the spanish web page and this site.
This is a english version !
http://www.staregry.pl/index.php?con=sz ... Master%202
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

I am not going to retaliate with insults because this isn't the place for that, and quite frankly I'm above your level.

You're not. You're angry tone is utterly out of place here. Christophe and Gambit were about trying to help you, as they do with everyone who's coming to this forum with a question. You could have relayed the information that the file/link hadn't been available when you checked last time in a less childish way, couldn't you?
And I'm not a hillbilly.

See above.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The post is actually from august and from the encyclopaedia, best to let it die i think, since gambit/christophe didn't disgnify it at the time : )
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Beo: Hmm, you're right. I didn't notice that only the last post is new, but the earlier ones are much older, so just forget it.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Archaion

Post by Archaion »

Hello there!