Any One Got?

Links to all custom dungeons. Also discussions about custom dungeons: tips and tricks, questions, ideas, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
MadMunky
Adept

Any One Got?

Post by MadMunky »

Anyone got the EOB2 remake for Dungeon Master Java or the DM2 remake?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

yes, but i have a horrendous hard drive for files and folders...if you post a reminder every few days i should be able to unearth them during spare time!
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

thanks will do ill post them on my webspace in case anyone else wants them
dungeon.master
Artisan

Post by dungeon.master »

HI !

YES I WANT THEM ALSO !!!!!

I have been searching for time (EOB1 and EOB 2 for DM Java) :-)

Thanks !
Regards
Daniel
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

Next day reminder :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

can't find dm2 (was it released?), found eotb 1 and 2, will check if they are valid and figure out where to put them for download later tonight :)
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

Im sure the DM2 one was released.

You can email me the EOB one if you want and ill upload it to www.bloodwych.com for everyone else.

postmaster at madmunky.plus.com
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

ok, i'll keep checking

eotb is 4.43, and eotb 2 is in 9 weird zip files (they are 9 part rar files) of about 1.1Mb each, in total 11.8Mb - how much can i send to you per mail?
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

I dont think i have a limit but no more that 20meg a email otherwise will slow down my mail as im on a 1mbit connection
dungeon.master
Artisan

Post by dungeon.master »

Hi

I have on my HD a DM2 file to be played as an alternate dungeon for DM PC.

Is it what you search ?
No news from DM2 on Java :-(

I have 8 dungeons (plus the 2 EOB) but no DM2.
I'm interrested too !

bye
dungeon.master
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Oh, i have the DM 2 remake for PC DM too - is that what you meant?
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Hey Beeewuuf what's up man?!?! Long time no speak! I haven't been in the DM for ages now and was surprised to see you guys still haning around. THat's cool 8)

Hey can you tell me where you put the link to download that EOB 1 & 2 dungeons? Also Where can I get a map for both the original DM and CSB for DM Java?
Playing Dungeon Master + listening to Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me by The Cure = RAPTURE!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

hi, you started posting on Ian's board at about the same time as me, didn't you? :) welcome back!

The games on DM java are pretty much the same as the originals, so you can use the normal maps...or just squint and look through the DMJ editor of course : )

the links for EOTB are here:
http://www.dungeon-master.com/forum/vie ... ght=#33325

Also, if you are sticking aorund, your old account from Ian's board was moved here, you just need to follow the link uptop on how to get a new password
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Hey thanks for that link man! I can't wait to try it out! So what's going with Ian? Does he post here?

Anyway I just uninstalled then reinstalled DM Java again and now I am going to try and get that new wooden walls/Stone graphics update patch to work. Then Ill try out the DM 1 dungeon.

Is it me or is the dungeon/walking window area in DM Java a little smaller than the one in the original? Is there a way a increase it?

Finally what are your thoughts on that new 3D DM game coming out later this year?
Playing Dungeon Master + listening to Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me by The Cure = RAPTURE!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, Ian is still seen lurking around every once in a while

I don't recall if there is a way to increase the screen size, when i played it there wasn't, but i haven't played with the newest release so can't say for sure

And which new 3D DM game? Do share :)
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Heh, well, the guy running it, Steve Bovis turned up here ONCE threatening all kinds of legal stuff regarding all the other clones! We felt it was worth pointing out that he had no claim to the DM name, idea, colours, graphics or style of play, and since then we've heard nothing further...
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Are you kidding?? From what I can see from those screengrabs, I'm surprised the devs behind Unreal aren't kbnocking at his door with some questions of their own. His lighting especially screams Unreal rip off!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Ah, that one...

Yep, there's quite a few 3D dungeon crawlers and 3D DM clones coming up now, it's exciting -
Dungeon Maker, and now a new Dungeon Director, are very alive. DM 2000 is apparantly still slowly going on. Unfortunately Deep Cave was the victim of non-backing up and is gone, which is a shame as it was progressing well last year
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Guys. Do you know where I can get Wishbone's improved sound file for DMJava? The link on his webpage is invalid :( Any other sound files available?
isamu99
Novice

Post by isamu99 »

Also, how do you run the game in full screen?