Can someone help me out please. (DM2)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
_Telrunya

Can someone help me out please. (DM2)

Post by _Telrunya »

I can't seem to get any of the DM2 game editors to work. I'm running Win 95 and Dos 6.1 on my old laptop. I just want to try out starting a maxed out party of Torham, Bane, Cletus, and Aliai. If anyone has a reliable game editor they can direct me too or if they could modify the characters and send me the save game file I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Telrunya
Neophyte

Post by Telrunya »

26 views and 0 replies. I guess that means no one can help me. *LOL*
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I guess not : )

DM2 is a still imited area with editors and knowledge. Then again DM2 is very swift at giving levels. Training with various methods in the starting area may be quicker!
Telrunya
Neophyte

Post by Telrunya »

Yeah. It was just a whim. I bought DM2 when it first came out and play it once every couple of months. I've lurked these boards for a long time and see alot of people talking about editing graphics and characters and such and figured it might be interesting to give it a try just to see how fast I could run through.
Telrunya
Neophyte

Post by Telrunya »

Hehe. Never mind. I got it to work. The readme file says to install dm2edit files into c:\intrplay\skulkeep then put in the commands. You need to put it into c:\intrplay\skulkeep\data and copy dos4gw.exe to the data folder then run DM2Edit from there and everything works fine.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, congratulations : )