Anyone still have source files for DMSRP?

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
TomHatfield

Anyone still have source files for DMSRP?

Post by TomHatfield »

I feel like a wonk for asking this again but... do any of you still have the source files for my Dungeon Master Soundtrack Recompilation Project? I've been busy with school for the last year, and about two weeks ago my system was jacked by viruses. Anyway, after two WinXP re-installations, I no longer have any of the old files. Could someone please post them or mail them to me? Again?? I would really really really appreciate it.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

I think I still have it. Drop me an email if you want it and noboby already sent it.
TomHatfield

Post by TomHatfield »

Done. ;) Btw, sorry I forgot to post my e-mail in the first place. Little oversight since I forgot my login information ages ago.
TomHatfield

Post by TomHatfield »

Thanks again, Christophe. Now I just have to remember my password and I can log in using my original name.

The site is back up at http://three.homeip.net/dmsrp/. It may be slow at times because I run this from my home PC, and my upload limit is 16Kbps. Anyway, I'll try to get more songs online when I have the time. This is just a heads-up.