DMSRP

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

DMSRP

Post by Tom Hatfield »

The project has seen no progress. I've listened to some of the songs and disassembled them in my head, but life has been hectic, and I've really been too busy/unmotivated to sequence anything over the last several months. But mostly I'm posting to let everyone know that the server is up.

http://three.homeip.net/dmsrp/index.htm

Regular hours are 9am to 12am EST (2pm to 5am GMT), though this is subject to fluctuate throughout the day pending reboots and whatnot. Most of the time, the server is stable. The site hasn't been updated in ages, but the two songs I had are still there.

I may need to update my e-mail address. The site hasn't really changed since Christophe mailed it to me again. (Man, it's good to have acquaintances in the community!)

Server access may be slow due to transfers in progress. I run eMule non-stop so I can share DM-Towns and Nexus to anyone who wants it. I've toned my upload down to 10 KBps, but that only leaves another 6 KBps for anyone visiting my site.