Submitted story!! Eek!

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Selie
Expert

Submitted story!! Eek!

Post by Selie »

Hi! I submitted a story today after countless revisions (been working on it for a good four months or so, easily) ... it's fantasy, to a fantasy magazine. They only take one or two stories a month, since they're a quarterly magazine, so I don't have very high hopes for it. All the same, though, I'm excited! I should send something else off to somewhere else soon, because there's nothing like the anticipation you get waiting for your next rejection letter, and it'll probably be four to six months til I hear back about the one I sent today.

Anyone else feel my pain? I dunno if any of you guys write much... I've seen some indication of that in the DM story thread, though.
I haunt this forum briefly every four years or so, then disappear until adventure calls again...

Seriously, if you want to keep up with me, these days I'm pretty active as Lauren the Flute (video game music!) online. I ♥ you all!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I have ideas and try to write, but actually getting enough bulk out, or sending it to anyone...not yet!

good luck with the submission...any chance of a sneak peak?
Selie
Expert

Post by Selie »

Sure, I can email it to you as long as you promise not to do anything evil with it :lol: Would you like that? I warn you, it's long.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, that would be great!
Lol, if it's long, don't expect a reply right away or anything then : )

e-mail is beowuuf through dmjump.net