PIGS - Potential In-Game Scripts

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Babe Bridou
Journeyman

PIGS - Potential In-Game Scripts

Post by Babe Bridou »

(...)

Stamm - Okay, it seems safe here, and there's a fountain. The oracle says it could be a nice place to have a rest. I'd like to establish our headquarters here. What do you say?
Syra - Well, I could use a drink for now, where's that lonely flask?. Ok let's have a tour of that Medusa fountain room. Stairs up there leading to a blocked door, teleport to the Junction there, twin chimneys right there, stairs up to the Supplies for the Quick, well, it looks like a nice central place, handy to store some items.
Nabi - Ok, let's unpack here. I feel overburdened. I'll put the chest with coins here, and the chest with keys there, ok?
Stamm - Right. I'll put off those armour pieces, too, I'd like to feel at ease as well. We'll stack armours over there.
Syra - How's our food stock? I mean, we'll need to find a convenient food supply source if we want to use this room as a training room too. I'd like to master the MON fireball spell before we tackle the Dain way. Any idea?
Stamm - the worms in the first room?
Syra - I don't know if we can get through the Run and Jump pit from here.
Stamm - I think the screamer room is depleted now, but we could go and check if we remember the way.
Nabi - Unfortunately I didn't map the Neta area... and remember, we were lost when we found them. But I remember the Oracle talking about a Dragon and some worms in the bottom level. If we can find a way down there and back up, we could enjoy dragon steaks for a couple of weeks!
Syra - did you say dragon? I'd like to train at least a bit before we challenge a dragon!
Stamm - so let's see, to kill the dragon the girl needs to train, and to train the girl needs to eat, to eat the girl needs dragon steaks, and to get dragon steaks we need to kill the dragon. Am I the only dwarf to see a flaw in this here elven logic?
Nabi - Please let go, Stamm. I propose we make a quick scouting expedition. Lightweight gear, protective spells, pure investigation. We need to find a convenient pathway. Then we'll return with battle gear and see if we challenge the beast. We need that food, that's top priority. Besides, chances are we'll find a couple clues about the layout of the whole place.
Syra - I'm hungry.
Stamm - Please, Shut up and cast a shield spell. Please.
Syra - I need more mana.
Stamm - Okay, now the elfgirl is really driving me nuts. Let's hunt that dragon before I behead her.

(...)
Babe Bridou
Journeyman

Post by Babe Bridou »

(...)

Stamm - Where are we?
Nabi - Down there. Probably. Is everybody alright?
Syra - It's not my fault. The pit opened by itself.
Stamm - Oh come on! I saw you pressing that switch on the wall.
Syra - That wasn't me, that was the... that was the rope!
Stamm - the rope?
Nabi - the rope?
Syra - yeah, the... rope... it kinda fell down, you know, and it pressed the button on the way... See? down... like...
Nabi, shaking his head - Good lord. And where is this "rope" now?
Syra - uhm, it remained upstairs. I think.
Nabi - I'd rather say "up-pit"...
Stamm - Nabi, may I slay her just a little bit?
Syra - Give me a break, dwarf. We're apparently stuck in there. Four walls, no exit, hardly enough space for the three of us to stand. Nice place to spend a holiday.
Nabi - LO OH EW RA
Syra - great idea, Nabi, now we can see what's through those walls... We're apparently stuck in the middle of a pillar in the middle of a room... What's that sound?
Stamm - Wasn't that your stomach?
Syra - The other sound. Armoured Worms. Tons of them.
Stamm - Thanks for all, elfgirl. I'll take the lead, from now on.
Nabi - If my calculations are correct, we're currently in the deepest level of the Dungeon. We can't fall any further. And there's a dragon somewhere around. We need to find a way out of here.
Stamm - Here's the scoop: there's no wall behind us. And here's another: we've got company.
Syra - First dibs on the worm flesh!

(...)
Babe Bridou
Journeyman

Post by Babe Bridou »

(...)
Clockwise
Darrouuu - Piece of cake.
Wu Tse - Nani?
Zed - Letz go clockvize.
Wu Tse - Hai.
Turn Back
Wuuuf growls.
Wu Tse - Nani?
Zed - Letz go clockvize.
Wu Tse - Hai.
Clockwise
Wuuuf growls.
Turn back
Zed - Letz go conterclockvize.
Wu Tse - Nani?
Wuuuf barks.
Turn back
Wu Tse - Nani?
Clockwise
Zed - Letz go clockvize.
(...)
Babe Bridou
Journeyman

Post by Babe Bridou »

Some details:
These so-called "PIGS" were texts I had written a while back just for fun while playing the games. I just thought I might share them here, no need for those to lie unread on my hard disc :)

Merry Christmas to all !
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, thanks for sharing, and merry christmas to you too : )
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Yeah, adventuring life isn´t easy...
Merry Christmas !