Hi

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Komakino
Neophyte

Hi

Post by Komakino »

Hi fellow Dungeon Masters,

I found this page yesterday and it made me really happy to be able to play two of my favorite games again on my PC. My friends and I loved dungeon master and we finished it many times. Currently playing through it again with the RTC clone, very nice job there, and I am on one of my fave levels - the worm level. For nostalgias sake I am using my first party I ever remember making Iaido (spelling?), Zed, Gando and Linflas. Bring on the scorpians!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Hello and welcome to the forums : )
Florent
Um Master

Post by Florent »

Welcome a-board ! Nice nick by the way, I understand you are a Joy Division fan ? Check out the music thread then !
Komakino
Neophyte

Post by Komakino »

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes I do like Joy Division, in fact I was born in the same town (Macclesfield) that Ian Curtis used to live in. So I will check out the music thread ASAP.

Replaying DM is loads of fun, I also never realised that CSB was such a complex beast when I used to play in on the Atari ST. I am looking forward to playing that again too. I am not sure I have picked that good a party, Linflas is a very poor backrow character, but if I can complete the game with just Daroo, or at least I could, then I can do it with these 4.
BloodFromStone
Expert

Post by BloodFromStone »

Welcome aboard, Komakino :)