Peter Jackson news

Discuss anything about your favourite books, TV, films, cinema, theatre, music, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Peter Jackson news

Post by beowuuf »

Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Woo hoo -- exciting! Though I don't much like Jack Black, so I'm still unsure about how the whole thing will work....

Anyway, whos' that svelt handsome chap pretending to be Peter Jackson? Where did the rotundity go!?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hang on a minute -- when was this movie posted??? Friday by any chance? I have heard 'April Fool' bandied around about this clip.

Bah!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, it was obvious by about a third of the way through I thought, but still damn funny. I love the genetic mutations with the helmets, and the bit where Peter asks if two browning machine guns can be mounted on Kong's shoulders!

And yes, you would imagine that the stress of Lord of the Rings would have made him that thin, not King Kong!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

it's not a joke.. there are numerous clips here.. if you take a few seconds to look there looks like a good number of video diaries there.. starting with day one.. you can watch Peter Jackson losing weight one after the other.. it's kinda cool..

http://www.kongisking.net/kong2005/proddiary/

anyway, I would take it seriously.. as several of the video diaries mention fights with dinos and the like.. So unless this is an april fools by them specifically.. I don't think it's a joke..

moo
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It's the day 123 diary - being april 1st....and it's peter's own joke for the website, etc
the dinos etc will be for the kong movie...but that diary is talking about it 'suddenly' becoming a franchise spin off with the son of kong fighting the nazis and their genetic mutations