More than one DMJava folder?

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

More than one DMJava folder?

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Can I copy the DMJava folder(I already did) so that different people can play it, by putting it in their own folder, but signed on as same person?(We only got one user for sign on)
Is this clear? Sorry if it isn't. If it isn't, please tell me what isn't clear about it.
6:08 PM
I'm a boy, unlike my avatar.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Umm, basically yes - you mean in XP/2000 you have the DMJ folder somewhere obvious like their 'My docs' - yes, that would work
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Actually, I am in 98, but I found a way right after I posted. For anyone who is wondering, I got different folders for the different people, then they gotta find it in the startbar, then press open dungeon and find the dungeon in their folder. (No I don't trust my friends this much, especially my one friend) When they save it, they save it inside their folder again. Yes I said I am using Windows 98, and you might be wondering how I do that! Actually, I am too, because the first time I tried, I couldn't install the Java Platform on my computer. I think it was either the Java Platform I used, searching on google, or the fact that it was Dungeon Master Java 104, not 105. 105 couldn't even find Java Platform on XP even though I had it installed, just aborted at end. :evil:
Well, I'd better stop blabbing.
See yeah.
6:34 over here.
I'm a boy, unlike my avatar.