I returned!

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Selie
Expert

I returned!

Post by Selie »

As you have probably noticed from the bazillion replies I just made all over the forums, I'm back. Marathon babysitting was hellish but I survived and told the little girl's mother that I won't be able to babysit next semester, which is true enough. I moved and made it all in one piece (just across the apartment complex, though, so not too far). Survived the semester in remarkably good shape. Several stories are submitted places, working on the whole art thing and thinking about joining this art-selling thing that I might put a link to in the "Creative Endeavors" forum. I beat a video game over the weekend. I'm going to try another video game next, but never fear, I haven't forgotten about DM! Perhaps I will start my new game this week. I need to download and install everything because I don't think I've done that yet on my newish computer. I feel like I am slowly becoming a better gamer, but I have a long while to go before I can take on Level 5.

BFS is being a dumb-butt and hasn't been on the forum in ages. I will poke him about doing that. Otherwise, HIIIIII EVERYBODY I MISSED YOU GUYS OMG. And hello to the new people I haven't met yet. You'll get used to me eventually. Maybe.

Pleasantly surprised to find that I made QOTW again. Woo!
I haunt this forum briefly every four years or so, then disappear until adventure calls again...

Seriously, if you want to keep up with me, these days I'm pretty active as Lauren the Flute (video game music!) online. I ♥ you all!
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Hi Selie! I am not sure if you have read anything from me yet, but I certainly read a lot of your stuff. Nice to see you back on the board! And don't worry too much about level 5, it is actually easier than level 4.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

*waves* hello, good to see you back : )
Glad the babysitting fun went alright - learn any exciting new Scottish traditions and words?
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

Glad to see you back, Selie. Will you share some of your stories? ^ ^
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Yes, I did notice that. WB. I sent you a PM about that, and then I realized this.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I'm a boy, unlike my avatar.