problem lighting torch in CSBuild (CSBwin)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

problem lighting torch in CSBuild (CSBwin)

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I messed this up and tried to fix it from the original dungeon master(a modified version of the original dm). The first torch in a torch holder is not lit. I have "Lighted Torch" selected on the torch, an object holder that holds torch with graphic "Torch Holder (Full)" and a disabled "Torch Holder (Empty)"
rain`
Artisan

Post by rain` »

There are plenty of examples of torches in DM, but my experience shows me that you want a torch w/o the "lighted torch" checked, and set the charges appropriately (15 = new torch, 0 = dead torch). Most of the time you wan't to set the torch to 15 charges, but if you're trying to be a jerk about it, i suppose having them start at 8 charges would make it that much more annoying =]

-rain`
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Err..I won't be a jerk, thanks for the charges thing.
Err..That would be being a jerk to myself, because it's me recording a tutorial. Lol.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The 'lighted torch' flag just means that it looks lit when first picked up - after it is held in a champion hand then it reverts to normal operation
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Oh! That did work, I just tried it.