Stranded in Conflux HELP

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Golems and knights are virtually impervious to magic and always have been - high level lightning and fireballs can eventually take them down, either becuase they do minmal physical damage too, or because the magic resistence does not reduce damage to zero. Really, it's all about the punching. The only reason to kill the golems are to get the valuables that give them life

Golems - punch them repeatidly. Usually powerful weapons also make a good impact, but such powerful weapons are almost all in the hands of charatcers now (making charatcer choice important again). Hack used to be good against them with a waraxe, but forget if it is as good anymore (I complained it was too good - sorry!).

For that trap, proof is needed, but not that you have died there. It would be a fool that would not provide a way out of his own trap : )

There is nothing behind that door you need. The 'certain ninja' is one of the guides, so you can get somethign nice from having him if you replay.
Froud
Artisan

Post by Froud »

Thx Beo, I fear my character choice may not have been the best.

Zed (I think, reincarnated him, The well groomed dude with the mustache) and Halk to start with. Then picked up Boris and Tiggy later on.

Im thinking Sonja might have been good and Leif, but its too late now.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Zed has good knowledge and the horn...umm, I mean... and how did you get Halk??? Do you mean someone else?

Leif is a good solid starting choice - I can do the game with him alone. Really the four guides are a good starting party
Froud
Artisan

Post by Froud »

Oh yeah I meant Hawk. Hes proving to be an impressive man despite rarely having the horn. Tiggy tends to lag behind but is making fair progress.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Don't think I have yet taken Hawk...
Froud
Artisan

Post by Froud »

Hes very grateful. He heard the stories about what goes on in these prisons.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, poor Halk trapped deep in the fighters guild... no getting out like Hawk did : ( Just picture his poor face now...
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

What, Hawk also knows several things?!? Wow, I really need to play Conflux some dozen times more...
Froud
Artisan

Post by Froud »

He will know a few more things once Beo's used him.
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

I think I should play it too, I didn't know this part about Hawk (though he will have a small event in next version)