"it isn`t easy?"

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Adamo
Italodance spammer

"it isn`t easy?"

Post by Adamo »

Wil said:
I tried and download those new dungeons. It isn't easy. This very forum is hard to come by and the files are scattered among subjects, sometimes there is a correction below...
If there was a distinct section in the download area, maybe there would be more players. Well I know it isn't an easy problem.
I had the same problem at the beginning. It is still actual I think. Maybe it would be good to put an announcement of custom dungeons on the very main site, not on the forums?
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Which main site? I used to do that on the jumpsite, but then if everyone browses here there is no point anymore really

The custom dungeon forum currently gets a sticky updated by zyx with new released dungeons, and related threads, so you don't need to trawl through the encyclopaedia site.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

A nice section on the new encyclopaedia web site will host custom dungeons is a more usable way than today in the forum.
Wait for some more weeks/months. I am working hard on the new site.