editing champion portrait actuator (CSBwin)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Adamo
Italodance spammer

editing champion portrait actuator (CSBwin)

Post by Adamo »

help! I have a little problem with editing "champion portrait actuator". Champion`s portrait automaticly dissapears after picking a champion, but I also wanted to hide graphic of this portrait after picking him(...actually, I wanted to CHANGE the graphic from graphic 1 before picking a champion to graphic 2 after picking a champion, but I dont know, how to do it yet).

To be precised:
In "advanced" option, I set "hide portrait" (I dont want it to be visible before and after picking a hero), set "clear message" in "obituary message" option, set "ignore/ignore/hide graphic" in "response to clear message" option and save a custom. When testing a game, before picking a champion portrait is invisible, graphic is invisible, but after picking a hero graphic on the wall is still visible.
"Target position" in "obiturary message" is set to "south", wchich is direction of my portait.
Where do I have to change?[/i]
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I believe it is because of the way that the champion portrait works - (it did this way in PC DM) - it blanks itself inert upon character selection - so the 'set/clear' etc messages don't repond after champion selection.
What you want to do is create a AND/OR gate above the champion portrait, with whatever graphic, that will rotate with whatever obitury message you want to use
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

not working. The graphic is not changing at all.
I allways though, that "obiturary message" is targetted to the same tile, where is portrait actuator located, and portrait can recieve a message and hide/show graphic/portrait etc. It seems not, because nothing changes, when I use this function. So what is obiturary message for? Where is a target of obiturary message?

EDIT:
ok. with pushbutton rotating it works fine. Thanx Beo !!!
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)