Oldest CSBWin that supports Party Attack Filter

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Oldest CSBWin that supports Party Attack Filter

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

I need a party attack filter in my dungeon, but It's being strange. I have another thread which was replied to and finished about "System Error 50 Cannot find DUNGEON.DAT". I updated CSBWin slowly and found the lowest CSBWin that worked with it...I'm not sure if I tested it since I updated to CSBWin98v77, but I did that because beowuuf had that Fuse Chaos Test. He sent CSBWin98v77 with it because that version supports Party Attack Filter
I am using this version(as I believe I said already) because it supports Party Attack Filter, but I don't think my game likes that high version. What is the lowest CSBWin that supportst the Party Attack Filter? Thank you.
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

Sorry, there is no way for me to know this. These things
commonly evolved over several generations. There should
be no reason not to use the latest version. If you have
problems with the latest version then we will fix them. Note
that I said 'we'; I need your cooperation.
but It's being strange
Some of the things that happen normally might be
considered 'strange'. Evolution creates strange things
such as people (and DSAs).
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, it's hard sometimes to tell the difference between user error (ie doing soemhtign stupid) and a genuine bug.

My e-mail is beowuuf@yahoo.com, you can send me the dungeon and I can try and diagnose it for you if you like since you seem to be havign alot of problems
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

"strange" just meant that I was having troubles with it. I like to start posts with simple detail about my problem, then get into more detail. This is part of the simple detail. I'm wondering if maybe it's because I'm trying it and trying my other problem(time limit) at the same time.
Ah, maybe two files that were created when I tried saving and my passwords wouldn't let me in...they are: "Mfca3b0.tmp" and "Mfcb0d2.tmp". Could this possibly be the problem?
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Ah, it probably was. The files disapeared and now it works. Finally I am able to test this one section that I was never strong enough for!