Stuck in Skullkeep, at worm pit

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PowerCat

Stuck in Skullkeep, at worm pit

Post by PowerCat »

I got into skullkeep and went in a room with trapholes around the sides. There was a Tempest sword in the room. I went downstairs where there were 3 poisonous worms. There was a hidden wall where another Tempest sword was. I went back up and found the exit had become a hole. Here is a screenshot: open me in new window

How can I get out of this situation?
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

Put the Tempest back on the floor where it was and the pit will close (I think). Then leave the room and use the Minion Map to pick it up, I can't remember exactly how to do this but it's not that hard.
Suule
On Master

Post by Suule »

Put the Tempests on the tile before the hole. Mark the spot with the minion map (the big red X option (3rd from the up)), exit the room and select the option to retrive item (minon with an arrow pointing away from the X(2nd option from up)) and wait for the minion to retrive them
Jano 663
Novice

pits

Post by Jano 663 »

Follow this hint: stand up with your Tempest on the square, where is a ladder (picture - stand one step forward). then turn left (where you came from) and * throw * your Tempest from you on the wall. The pit will be closed as soon as you don't have Tempest. You can pick up Tempest from other square (form the outside of the pits).

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”